Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Desire - Manifest

Just now, while at work, I was looking over some notes for some job and I needed an answer to answer a question someone had about this particular job. I didn't particularly feel like going through the hassle of tracking down the man who had the answer, but I really needed to get an answer from him. As I sat here wondering if I should try calling this guy or not, I hear the person in the next cube over call him on his phone. I went over and grabbed the phone from him to ask my question and it was all done in 10 seconds. Thought - Desire - Manifestation. coo.

I'm re-listening to Erin Pavlina's podcast about lucid dreaming. Since taking her steps outlined in the podcast, I have been remembering dreams more and more. She says that you have 4 or 5 dreams per night, and the first step to lucid dreaming is to remember those dreams. I'm at a point where I remember one or two, and only short clips. She makes a good point, that since you are currently spending 1/3 of your life sleeping, you might as well get some use out of that time and spend it "awake".

Currently Reading: Ask and It is Given by Jerry and Esther Hicks. Apparently they are the leading experts/auhorities on the Law of Attraction, which is detailed in The Secret. On Jerry and Esther's page they have a 74 minute introduction about their whole thing but my work isn't letting me download it, so I'll have to wait to listen at home. Also I have the book to satisfy my curiosity. I'll keep this blog updated with my thoughts and experiences in regard to this topic.

I think I've made more plugs for other sites in this blog than any other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home