Thursday, August 24, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 7

What better way to celebrate my one week anniversary of attempting to lucid dream than to not remember any dreams at all? To be fair, I went to bed very late, some time between 1:30 and 2 and then got up at 6:30 so the hot dream time never happened. But still, I would have liked to have had the tiniest recollection. I did wake up in the middle of the night and sort of remember something happening, but the only thing I could recall was the word 'earthquake.' I didn't remember seeing any earthquake or anything, just the word earthquake.

I'll try to get some earlier sleep tonight to get some quality dream time. Hope there's lots to report!

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk. No remembered dreams. What a fuddy duddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home