Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 21

So this whole lucid dream thing does in fact take a while! I was hoping to get it right out of the gate, but I need to spend more time reviewing my dreams so my brain learns to recognize typical dream scenarios. Here's the latest from last night:

***
I'm playing Madden, or something like Madden and I keep waking up in real life. Each time I wake up I try to become a different position, and "exploit my early wakeup and try to get the attention of the ne baby." (I don't know what that means, but it's what I typed. "ne baby" could be one baby, new baby, etc. I do remember when I was typing this morning I was thinking to myself wait no this isn't realy Madden, it's something else why am I calling it Madden.)

I’m at an obstacle course that’s fun that I’ve done before. It’s supposed to be a series of challenges likes Survivor. (vaguely remember this)

Me and someone else jump off a bridge at night to escape somewhere. We go to swim away, but the water is shallow and stoney, it's like crawling on mud. We go in opposite directios and there are people looking for us from the bridge, flashing flashlights down toward us. It’s dark and they can't see us so we swim off in opposite directions.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home