Saturday, September 02, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 16

Sleeping in TR, but ended up having a very in depth cool dream. After I woke up I wanted to go back to it but I was too awake. Eventually I fell back asleep and dreamed about something else. Here we go:

***
I'm at some sort of hotel/resort, in a room with some guy. I go down to Travis and his girlfriend's room but I'm waiting for the guy from upstairs to leave the room because I want to do something or get something out of there. I go in the elevators and stairs, all this tricky stuff so he doesn't see me. I also somewhat remember going on some wagon ride somewhere and possibly in a pool.

Gilly and I are on a boardwalk fighting, and we're in water at some points. She tries to avoid the fight and just go play a game but I didn't want to so I walked away. We walk together somewhere else in the fair when we see two dead bodies lying on the boardwalk with the boards broken underneath them (apparently they fell from high). One had blood on his head, the other was bleeding out of his eye. Their eyes were open and I remember pondering their blood and thinking how it was the first time I saw a dead body that wasn't at a wake.

Someone in the background was shouting and explaining how the bodies fell out of a plane or something. I looked up and there was a guy with wings flying pretty high above us and he dropped another person. The person looked Italian like Ron Jeremy/my old uncle Vinnie and he bounced off grass and under a chain link fence. He wasn't dead but he hit his head and his arm looked all broken and twisted.

The winged guy continued flying around, picking people up and dropping them. We ran to a spot with picnic tables, watching. We had to dodge bodies sometimes as they fell. There were two cops there, one was a young guy with black hair that was buzzed on the sides and short on top; the other cop was John McQ from my networking group. The cops looked worried but weren't doing much to stop this guy.

The winged guy suddenly swooped down close to us. He was wearing a regular t-shirt and pants, had a fat belly, a moustache, and was sort of bald. The wings might have been some sort of contraption or detachable, although they were white and looked real. I think he tried to swoop me up after yelling at him but instead he just grabbed a bunch of pizza and other food and flew straight up. He started gobbling it up quickly and flew towards Gilly, I thought he was going to puke it up on her like a mama bird style. Instead he grabbed her and tried to fly up, but I jumped up and wrapped my arms around her and he couldn't hold onto both of us so he dropped us. I think I jumped up and started wrestling with him in the air but I got tossed to the ground near the cops.

I yelled to the young cop 'shoot him shoot him!' and he said that he couldn't. I ran to John McQ and grabbed his gun, started to fire at the winged man while his back was turned toward me but the gun had no bullets. John said it wasn't loaded. I got mad that these cops carried unloaded gun, then woke up.

In my dream later, I'm at a bar in a pool and I go to another room to go get Maged. There are columns and statues inside, it's dark and the walls are maroon I think. We go to the main room with a pool, and it's just like a regular swimming area at gym except everyone in the pool is naked and one girl is walking on her hands doing weird acrobatic stuff. Gilly's in the pool by me, and I see a B-list celebrity who is the host/guy in charge or whatever, but he's annoyed that he has to be there.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home