Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 17

***
Traveling over hills and mountains with a camera trying to get a good shot of the ocean. On the way I see some Arab towers that would make for good pictures so I try to get all the way up to the cliff for a good shot. When I get over the last hill, I see a huge valley of all these golden Arab looking buildings all packed together. The houses might have even been just small statues since as I got close they looked small, but the whole scene looked really cool and impressive. There were a few guys in turbans with their mouths covered with cloth from this community near there and I was nervous about them. One came over and called his friend over and they wanted to see my camera. I tried to avoid it and the one shady guy jokingly said ohh we're not going to take it. I also remember taking a handful of sand and they were like gold pebbles.

I'm at upstairs at a coffee shop and I take some pictures to the downstairs because I like the way the place looks.

I take Kashka outside to go check out some animals. There are different kinds of geese and chipmunks that I want her to look at but not chase. I hold her close and tight to my chest so she can't escape. I also see a big turtle coming out of some swamp type spot and go over towards that, but then I see there's a hippo or rhino close by so I start to turn left because I get worried that the hippo might start running at me and then I might drop Kashka. The hippo starts getting aggressive and messing with the turtle, flipping him over onto his back. I get worried about him and consider going back to flip him back over but then the turtle flips over on his own. I walk back to my house and into the kitchen.

I'm in the downstairs of my house but it's compltely different, almost set up like Grandma Sands' house. I go down to the basement to my bedroom and all the walls throughout the house are painted white with primer. I see a ladybug on the floor and I pick it up and make a wish, blow it outside. I think about how I don't have to put it in my mouth and blow it, I just have to put it on my hand and blow. I look at the windows and think how they're crappy and wonder why we didn't replace them along with all the other windows. I figure they're in the basement so it doesn't matter too much, I'll just clean them and paint them.

Upstairs with Dave, Michael, Tara, and a few other girls. The walls are primed and there is writing here and there in black permanent marker on the walls. The words are small and sloppy. We're talking about me trying to get the universe to do what you want and how that works out. Dave says "For a smart logical guy, he can be really stupid." Everyone laughs and starts talking at the same time. I try to explain myself, talk about how I think things can work and talk about the butterfly but everyone keeps talking loudly and I can't defend myself. I get really frustrated.

Little Michael (I think, could be another cousin) is there now but he's a long white/gold goat. His face is sometimes Little Michael's and sometimes a goat's (he may have two heads). He lives up in the 3rd floor attic room and his transformation was gradual. I joke about how his body is twelve feet long but his legs are only a foot and a half long. He says he's still interested in girls and jokingly jumps up on one to the right of me.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home