Friday, September 08, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 22

***
We’re at a party and a skinny tall white guy (who looks like this nerdy guy I used to work with at the library) really likes this girl but she’s not interested. Gillian ends up hooking up with her I think, or someone else cause she gets really drunk. She’s apologetic sometime later. I tell her to be fair I’ll hook up with the same girl or someone else and she doesn’t want me to. They nerd guy wants to keep me away from the girl.

Winter, at a twin house (half is mine) and I’m with someone else. I go to the other side to talk to an old lady (Mrs. B?) and she gets out of her house and she has two dogs (Laura and Newman - Gilly's dogs). I pet them an talk to her.

New dream (don't remember any of this and some "words" I typed were incomprenhensible so I added letters/substituted as best I could): We go to an amusement park type thing where you have to buy an extra pass to go to the water park. Gilly regrets not getting it, cause wee could go in but not in the water. Mike points out some "doctor trees" and Gilly’s amazed. They’re pine trees that grow super tall and they need to b e trimmed down. I don’t like the guy who runs this (younger guy) and I give him attitude.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home