Saturday, September 09, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 23

***
I'm at some snow mountain, my parents are leaving in their van but I'm staying and someone's staying with me. There's a party at a lodge type thing and we're out on a dock, but we come in and Cristin my cousin (maybe) is the bartender and she's not having success. We do something to start getting people excited and more people start buying drinks and having fun.

Me and Jay Z at a schoolfunction/making a music video. Someone says "Oh they're so competitive" and the whole time we follow each other back and forth to the gym walls playing a tag type game where we the person behind waits a while then tags the guy in front, then he runs back to the other wall while the tagged guy tries to tag him. After a while we start wrestling around (he’s now a white guy with semi long blond hair) and I get him in a leg lock and grab his ankle and tell him he's going to have to give up but he says something like "now what are you gonna do?" and he’s right because I can’t remember any submission moves. Someone in my family comes in with Alyssa and I try to go do some more of my responsibilities at this school function but she's hanging on me and i have to get her off of me cause my pants are starting to fall down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home