Thursday, September 14, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 28

***
Sitting around a table with Gillian and two girls, one looks like Monica from a past job of mine and she's reading a Hebrew book for school with all these symbols all over it. She asks if Gillian was raised Democrat to which she says yes. I said no, her parents were conservative but socially liberal, to which I later changed my mind. I started making fun of the girl by saying liberal terms like ‘consumer rights.’

Same dream, filming a movie where Don Vito gets blown up. It’s ghetto effects but on purpose. James is in it too and Mike takes his polo shirt.
***
(real life) 6:30 rolls around, I'm awake before the alarm goes off. I try to hit alarm before it goes off every time it's about to ring this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home