Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 41

I've been seeing a lot of dream signs lately, including small hands, flying, corpses, etc. I guess my head is trying to throw me a bone and wait for me to recognize what's going on and "wake up" in the dream. I'll make a strong effort tonight remember to recognize dream signs.


***
Lance Armstrong is with us but he’s supposed to be some kind of politician. He comes with a big group of us and we go to dinner. I see him at a table with a girl and he’s a giant mouse, which I don’t think is strange. We go to another room in the restaurant and as we sit down, we see an upside down bloody head stuck to the wall, apparently there was some sort of murder the night before. I suspect Lance did it. I see a flashback of someone using a wood staff to kill the person. Later, Lance starts hooking up with the teacher or some other woman and the killer comes into the room and sticks the stick through his throat. I guess he wasn’t the killer.

Big concert for school with a lot of celebrities.

I’m flying with some regular orange helium balloons over this beautiful tree filled area, it reminds me of upstate NY. I get to a big lake and on the other side is like a big reservoir type thing, a concrete park area kind of like a big concrete cliff with lots of people hannging out. Gillian is down at the bottom and off to the side by herself doing work or something. I fly up to the top and walk around, talk to people. I get more balloons to fly back and get wet fom this sprinkler near a young boxer who looks like the devil from last night's Nip/Tuck episode. I grab one balloon and start flying back, but Marilyn from work calls something out to me (she’s at the bottom in a picnic type area with some friends) and I grab another balloon to fly back over the lake to where Gillian is.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home