Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 35

***
A group of us are on a barge type thing and we’re traveling on a bay, it’s almost like Survivor where you try to get goods at the end.

I’m in a hotel/airport/conference center, I go upstairs to a different floor bathroom and I pass by Dr. Scot. I think, wait he knows about this floor? Then I realize that I’m actually on the ground floor. I look around through giant windows and see different planes, lots of young people in a big lounge, some are smoking. As you go to board a plane, you take a raft down a little passage of water, almost like those Jetson conveyer belts. There’s a group of guys though that are like hijacking people, they have guns.

I compare my hand to Steve Thompson (from high school). He mentions how he has big fingers, and when I look at my hand alone it looks normal but against his my fingers look like baby hands. I keep comparing, and Gillian comes over to look. Steve leaves, I feel like Gillian is embarrassed by my body and I put on a black shirt.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home