Friday, September 29, 2006

Dream Blog: Day 43

I think this is my second dream where I'm at the intersection of Ben Franklin Parkway and 16th street in Center City Philadelphia. I'll have to look into this.

***
Me and a few people were at some gameshow taking place in a big warehouse at night. It's sort of like a dating show with girls and guys. The winner of each round goes and sits in a jacuzzi. The first winner was this blonde guy who looked like Abram from Road Rules or Nick Carter, and I hated him. When the next guy went into the hot tub, the Abram looking guy started splashing and jumping on the other guy, being really immature.

Some cops came in to bust it all up, as if it were illegal, and they started gassing the place. A hole opened up in the wall and we made a run for it, except I was naked as I ran out. I covered up my shlong with one hand and my butt crack with the other, although as I was running I thought to myself whether it was really worthwhile to cover up my butt crack. So we're running through the streets of Philadelphia and I suggest either in my head or out loud that we go to Breigh Court, this development that my company in real life owns, although the place in the dream was just a rowhouse. We were all waiting at an intersection, I believe the one at Ben Franklin Parkway and 16th Street, I look to the right to take account of who's with us. Maged, Anthony, and I think Matt Behen and Artie Lange are there. I consider leaving some of them behind to make my escape faster.
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home